Would You Like To Reduce The Physical Space, Power, and Cooling Requirements For Your Network Infrastructure And Servers While Increasing Performance, Capacity, And Scalability?
If so, give us a call and let us show you how you can reap the benefits
of virtualization: 858-605-7047
3 Questions To Consider
- Do you have physical servers that only have one job each?
Virtualization allows for resource sharing so that a single physical server can be utilized to host multiple servers. This reduces the space, power, and cooling required for the same workload. We have seen 2 full server racks consolidated down to less than 1/3 of a rack. The cost savings is huge!
- Are you planning any server upgrades or migrations?
When virtualization is utilized server upgrades and migrations are a snap. The new server can be built in parallel on the same physical server. This reduces the need to buy an addition physical server just to perform an upgrade.
- Could an upcoming business initiative require an additional server?
In this scenario, there would be no need to buy an additional server, saving thousands in up-front costs. Not to mention the savings on space, power, and cooling. The new server would just be built and run on the existing physical server
When you choose to use virtualization technology, you will benefit. Here’s how:
- Reduced physical footprint – Less physical servers mean less physical space required.
- Reduced cost, going green – You can stop buying servers and optimize the ones you have, thus reducing electricity and server costs significantly.
- Flexibility – Moving server workloads from one physical host to another is easy and seamless allowing for greater flexibility.