Are You Sick and Tired of Dealing With IT Service Providers That Are Impossible To Reach, Won’t Follow Through, Can’t Fix Things Right, and Nickel and Dime You For Everything They Do?
If so, give us a call and let us show you what fast, friendly and highly responsive outsourced IT services should be for your Life Science business: 858-605-7047
5 Questions To Consider
- Is your computer consultant right to support your business?
Frequently independent consultants do a good job with the technical work, relationships, and making you feel good. As their client base grows they will become unreliable and unresponsive. As your operational maturity level increases, so should your IT Service Provider selection.
- Is one of your internal employees wearing the “resident IT guy” hat and you think that’s good enough to support your business?
Having an internal employee wear the hat of the “resident IT guy” leave your systems wide open to Ransomware and hackers. They lack both the experience and tools to handle these threats. Think they do? Ask them to provide a report showing that all workstations and servers have antivirus loaded, its running, and it’s up-to-date and their current patch level. In addition, have them perform a test restore of your business data from your off-site backups.
- Are you paying hourly for remediation of technical issues?
Paying someone hourly to fix your computer and network related issues is pushing as a parasitic relationship. The more problems you have and the longer it takes the technician to resolve the issues the more money they make. Meanwhile you are both losing productivity and it costs more money. There’s a better way!
- Do you have access to your network documentation and passwords?
Do you even have network and password documentation for your network? If you do and don’t have access to this information, make sure you gain access to this as soon as possible. These are the keys to the castle and you should always have it in your pocket. It’s your business and you should always be free to choose who has access to your systems. Not having this information hinders your freedom to choose for fear of retaliation.
- Would you prefer to focus on your business and only receive updates about your IT systems?
Most business owners just need their IT systems to function properly and know that everything is being taken care of. Image your employees no longer thinking about your computers systems and thinking about how they can better your business instead.
When you choose MLS Technology Group’s Managed IT Services you will benefit. Here’s how:
- Tailored Packages – We know that every businesses' needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable costs 24/7 – MLS Technology Group doesn't charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Online documentation – We believe freedom is key to a healthy business relationship which is why we provide direct access to you online network and password documentation via our secure portal.
- Ramped up productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our Managed IT Services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands.